With the PACcubes Station PCR-EDGE310, the ultra-compact Modbus RTU I/O modules from the company DRAGO Automation can be controlled easily.
The PACcubes Station PCR-EDGE310 acts as an egde controller and can be used as interface to the internet via the integrated UMTS module.
|Processor||1.2 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A7|
|RAM||Up to 2 GB DDR3 RAM|
|internal flash||Up to 64GB eMMC|
|Operating system||Linux Debian 4x|
|Interfaces||1 * RJ45 Ethernet 1 GBit/s
2 * USB (intern 8)
|System bus||Modbus RTU (In-Rail-Bus)
CANBus – Terminal
API - IBM Watson IoT
|Power supply||6+30V over In-Rail-Bus|
The ultra-compact Modbus RTU I/O modules are compatible with the PACcubes Station PCR-STA31-MC1.
- Freely scalable up to 247 units in one Modbus segment
- Extremely slim, only 6.2 mm installation width
- Easy configurable via DIP switches or USB interface
- Highest accuracy and temperature stability
- Protective galvanic separation between all circuits, test voltage 3 kV AC
- In-Rail-Bus Connector for Power and Modbus
- Protection against overvoltage, polarity error and short circuit at all terminals
- Long service life, extremely low failure rate due to reduced self-heating
- Made in Germany, 5 Years Warranty