Monitoring system for heat grids
The PACcubes module PCA-STA31-HN1 is a special PACcubes station for internet-based monitoring of distributed heat grids. With this system, district heat grids as well as grids with a local heat source can be controlled. PCA-STA31-HN1 will be distributed with a solid aluminum housing.
The PCA-STA31-HN1 was developed from a customer-specific development project. For the development, the following requirements were in central focus.
- Parallel recording of data in a local memory and a central data cloud,
- Individualization of the task through graphical programming (intelligent controlling, messaging and data recording),
- Simple protection from unnoticed manipulation (sealing of the station),
- Quick and simple installation by staff without a special professional training (prepared installation kit),
- Automatic registration of the station in the data cloud without on-site configuration,
- Automatic default configuration of the available station data in the central data portal,
- Availability of VPN for remote maintenance and transferring the data over unsecured protocols.